Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Post


A comission for the holidays, featuring a very one-sided battle between two famous stop-motion arctic monsters: the Rhedosaurus from "Beast from 20, 000 Fathoms" (one of my favorite Harryhausen movies) and the Abominable Snow Monster from the Christmas classic "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Raindeer." Whose to say the Beast didn't make a trip to Santa's Village before swimming down to New York?


I hope everyone who reads this blog is having a Merry Christmas (or a Happy Hannukah, but that's been over for a while, hasn't it?). Mine was pretty good. I got a copy of the complete run of Xenozoic Tales by Mark Schultz, which I can't wait to dig into.

cover art by Mark Schultz

In my opinion, any Christmas when you get a book whose alternate title is "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs" has been a pretty damn good Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment